Free apps are mostly sponsored by advertisements. Thus, the developers have to serve ads to their apps users in return for the income. However, sometimes these ads can be really annoying and mood killers.
In this article we are sharing a way to block those annoying ads that pop-up while playing games, watching something on your browser or opening any app. The known best app to block ads on Android devices is AdBlock Plus.
Adblock Plus is the popular open source extension available for Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Android which primary purpose is to remove all intrusive advertisements. However, if you are search for an AdBlock Plus, you won’t find it on the Play Store, as Google banned ad-block apps from Google Play Store. You have to search an AdBlock Plus apk file and download it.
How to Block Ads with AdBlock Plus
Follow the steps given below carefully to configure AdBlock Plus to block ads :
1. Go to File Manger and click the downloaded apk file to install. If your device is Rooted, you have to install it as Superuser and you are done. In rooted device proxy settings are automatically configured after installation.
2. If your device is Non-Rooted, then you have to manually configure the proxy setting.
3. Click on Configure and follow the steps displayed below.
4. Go to Advanced Settings for additional configurations. Make changes according to your need.
5. You are all done, AdBlock Plus is well configured to blocking ads.
That’s all. We hope you liked this article. Subscribe to our newsletter and get daily updates to your Inbox.
Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this, share your ideas with us.